Our highly scalable Digital Rights Management services are offered under a range of subscription services and one-time purchase options. Please contact us for service pricing, including optional conversion of files, creation of catalogs and hosting services. Prices start at $50/month for subscribers or from $599 for one-time bundle-pack options for publishers who prefer a single payment option with 3 years service and support. Our software products are provided free of charge for creating secure files and tracking their usage, and for our end user secure PDF reader software on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android (Javelin secure PDF readers) and our browser-based secure viewers
How It Works (offline access to secure documents)
You are then ready to distribute/sell your publication(s) to your customers, through your website or with our optional E-commerce service
(see this example). You receive 100% of your selling price. Support and Maintenance is included.
- To evaluate our service, send us your document or a sample/test document (PDF, ePUB or Word etc) via email, Dropbox, WeTransfer or similar service; OR use our free DrumlinPublisher software to secure your PDFs yourself, locally on your own PC
- If we are converting the file(s) for you we convert your file to our secure cross-platform PDF format (drmz) and send you a copy to test and evaluate
- You place an order for authorization codes (1 code per document sent/sold to an end user - can be for multiple devices for that user)
- We send you the codes and instructions for your users AND/OR enable you to do the entire process yourselves using our free DrumlinPublisher software
How It Works (online access to secure documents)
You are then ready to distribute/sell your publication(s) to your customers/end users. Support and Maintenance is included.
- To evaluate our service, send us your document or a sample/test document (PDF, ePUB or Word etc) via email, Dropbox, WeTransfer or similar service, OR use our free automated Webdoxx service to convert the files for yourselves
- If we are converting the file(s) for you we convert your file to our secure cross-platform HTML5 format and send you a web link to test and evaluate using any standard modern web browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox etc.)
- You place an order for service usage based on the scale and nature of service you require
- We send you the instructions for your users and/or enable you to do the entire process yourselves using our automated PDF2HTML5 service software
Notes: Offline services include: provision of authorization codes for secure documents; code re-setting; technical support and advice service; administration program for generating own secure files and authorization codes, codes resetting and management reporting. When calculating the number of codes you require, estimate this as the number of documents times the number of separate users for each document. Multiple use codes (e.g. 2x, 3x usage) can be counted as a single code if for a specific individual, otherwise should be counted as multiple codes (e.g. where codes can be set to 30x usage etc. and/or reset). Where a customer opts to cancel a subscription service their allocation of "paid for" codes at that point will be computed and any additional codes issued or generated at that point in time will be reset to zero (i.e. will no longer be available for use). Where subscriptions are renewed on an annual basis at the same service level, any unused quota of codes or licenses are carried forward into the quota for the following period. Please also see the About page for more details and terms and conditions of usage. Non-renewal of subscription services or expiry of registration will result in service management facilities and code generation being disabled (please see the "bundle pack" options for 3-year service arrangements without subscriptions). For all codes generated, whether via subscription services or one-time "bundle pack" options, re-setting and/or re-assignment of codes to different users or documentIDs is not permitted. These options do not include development resources (other than initial 'getting started' help) so if additional assistance is required to establish your e-store facility then you may need to order some consultancy resource, based on the information we will provide by individual quotation. Customers who prefer payment via standard Card payment or by Bank Transfer rather than PayPal should contact us for details of how to arrange this. Please read the additional details section at the foot of this page. Please ask us if you prefer monthly to annual subscription arrangements