Contents and Usage
The contents of this PDF Wiki (the Contents) are provided to the User by way of general background information only. The User should not rely on the accuracy of any part of the Contents. The User accepts and acknowledges that Drumlin Security Ltd, its representatives and advisers, shall not in any way be liable for any damage, loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the User's reliance on or use of any of the Contents for any purpose. Without prejudice to the foregoing generality, Drumlin Security Ltd hereby excludes, insofar as permitted by law, all warranties and representations, express or implied, in respect of any of the Contents, including but not limited to any information, files, names, images, pictures, logos and icons forming part of them, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights or any law, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The User warrants that in its use of the Websites and associated DRM services it shall:
- use the Websites and associated DRM services only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Websites by any third party
- not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- without prejudice to the generality of paragraph (b) above, not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information in which the User does not own the intellectual property rights or for which the owner and author have not given written permission for their publication by the Licensee, or any material which is in any way unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic or otherwise obscene, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intended or having for effect to disrupt or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website or of other Users' computer systems
- not directly or indirectly resell any of the content of the Website and associated services for commercial gain, other than in pursuit of its own legitimate publication activities or with the prior written agreement of Drumlin Security
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of this PDF Wiki are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these articles under the GFDL licensing scheme. Unless otherwise stated Drumlin Security Ltd neither endorse nor are affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
No contract; limited license
Please make sure that you understand that the information provided here is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual MediaWiki.org contributors, any project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project or sister projects subject to your claims against them directly. You are being granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of Drumlin Security Ltdor any of its agents, members, organizers or other users.