Jump to navigation Jump to search
Because we believe that you shouldn’t have to provide personal information to participate in the free knowledge movement, you may:
- Read, edit, or use this PDF Wikimedia Site without registering an account.
- Register for an account without providing an email address or real name.
Because we want to understand how this PDF Wikimedia Site is used so we can make them better for you, we collect some information when you:
- Make public contributions.
- Register an account or update your user page.
- Use the PDF Wikimedia Site.
- Send us emails or give feedback.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve the PDF Wikimedia Site, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving the PDF Wikimedia Site, and our obligations under applicable law.
- Any content you add or any change that you make to this PDF Wikimedia Site will be publicly and permanently available.
- If you add content or make a change to this PDF Wikimedia Site without logging in, that content or change will be publicly and permanently attributed to the IP address used at the time rather than a username.
- Our community of volunteer editors and contributors is a self-policing body. Certain administrators of the PDF Wikimedia Site use tools that grant them limited access to non-public information about recent contributions so they may protect the PDF Wikimedia Site and enforce policies.
- As part of our commitment to education and research around the world, we occasionally release public information and aggregated or non-personal information to the general public through data dumps and data sets.